Social Creative energy and inspiration may engender new patterns as a result of unrestrained action by a transformative conference.
1. Patient caution by the transformative conference may be required to avoid premature action. (Resulting in: Encounter).
2. Exertion of a recognized positive influence by the transformative conference may be required prior to action. (Resulting in: Fellowship).
3. Attraction of mass support by the transformative conference can lead to the temptations of over-ambition. (Resulting in: Careful conduct).
4. The transformative conference may be faced with the choice between internal development and external social action. (Resulting in: Subtle restraint).
5. Widespread recognition of the effects of the action of the transformative conference on society may result in long-term positive consequences. (Resulting in: Wealth).
6. Catastrophe may result when the transformative conference indulges in aspirations exceeding its capacity. (Resulting in: Resolution).
Transformation sequence In order to bear fruit, creativity eventually requires the existence of a receptive environment. (Resulting in: Receptivity).
Earlier version in 2nd edition of Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential (1986).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License..