Social Aided by enthusiasm, transformative conference action may succeed despite inexperience, provided appropriate guidance is sought with the right attitude.
1. Discipline is a necessary counterweight to dissipative carelessness in transformative conference action, although excessive discipline has itself a crippling effect on the development of transformative conference potential. (Resulting in: Deficiency).
2. Tolerance of shortcomings is a prerequisite for assumption of social responsibility by the transformative conference. (Resulting in: Deterioration).
3. The inexperienced transformative conference does not develop by applying itself to simple problems which readily offer themselves for solution. (Resulting in: Remedial action).
4. The transformative conference entangled in action fantasies of imagined significance can often only free itself by experiencing the humiliation which finally results. (Resulting in: Transformation threshold).
5. The inexperienced transformative conference that seeks guidance in an unassuming manner may develop successfully. (Resulting in: Barrier dissolution).
6. Constraints should be applied to the transformative conference that persists in careless action, but only to prevent unjustified excesses. (Resulting in: Controlled threat).
Transformation sequence After overcoming problems of inexperience, initiatives await further support. (Resulting in: Waiting).
Earlier version in 2nd edition of Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential (1986).
this work is licenced under a creative commons licence.