Social A transformative conference can best relate to those who are strong and intractable by conducting itself with due respect, reinforcing recognition of inner worth whenever it is reflected in external rank.
1. The transformative conference can make progress when in an inferior position through simple unassuming actions, since it is not yet bound by social obligations. (Resulting in: Conflict).
2. The transformative conference may act successfully in isolation, free of conventional entanglements and the enticements of conventional goals. (Resulting in: Spontaneity).
3. When handicapped, reckless action beyond its capabilities invites disaster, which is only justified when the transformative conference is struggling for a higher cause. (Resulting in: Creativity).
4. The transformative conference may succeed in a dangerous entreprise if it acts with caution, conscious of its inner resources. (Resulting in: Essential quality).
5. For a resolute action to succeed, the transformative conference should be aware of the dangers of resoluteness. (Resulting in: Opposition).
6. The success of the transformative conference can only be assessed in terms of effects of its actions; these then determine the consequences for the transformative conference. (Resulting in: Vitality).
Transformation sequence Careful conduct ensures that peaceful relationships prevail. (Resulting in: Peace).
Earlier version in 2nd edition of Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential (1986).
For further updates on this site, subscribe here