Social When conditions are appropriate for a transformative conference to initiate action on mundane affairs, this should be done with determination and perseverance, bearing in mind the need to prepare for unfavourable conditions which in their turn will later prevail.
1. When superior values find a response in influential circles, the transformative conference could well associate itself with this trend, provided this does not distract it from its own line of action. (Resulting in: Controlled threat).
2. When the initiative originates in the light of superior values, the transformative conference should not hesitate to apply its own resources to the task, for such action must necessarily contribute to ultimate success. (Resulting in: Recovery).
3. When the transformative conference is succeeding in its initiative, there is a danger that lack of vigilance may lead to careless mistakes, which may however be remedied by responsible action. (Resulting in: Peace).
4. The action is benefitted when the transformative conference is open-minded in its approach to those of ability who are attracted by its initiative. (Resulting in: Elective affinity).
5. The transformative conference should act with self-restraint in order to attract those of quality capable of undertaking all that is required by the initiative without interference. (Resulting in: Limitation).
6. A transformative conference which has withdrawn from mundane affairs may under certain circumstances initiate new action for the benefit of those it attracts. (Resulting in: Deficiency).
Transformation sequence The results of initiative call for recognition. (Resulting in: Recognition).
Earlier version in 2nd edition of Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential (1986).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License..