Social When a sustainable lifestyle is liberated from the obstacles
which have hindered its initiatives, any remaining problems should be cleared
up rapidly without dwelling unduly on the misdeeds of those responsible
for the obstacles.
1. After liberation has been achieved, the sustainable lifestyle should
recuperate in peace and refrain from immediate action. (Resulting in:
2. Full commitment by the sustainable lifestyle to just action undermines
the efforts of those who seek to prevent liberation by influencing those
in power. (Resulting in: Enthusiasm).
3. After liberation, the sustainable lifestyle should take care not
to flaunt its successes and thus attract those capable of appropriating
them. (Resulting in: Endurance).
4. In anticipation of liberation, the sustainable lifestyle should disassociate
itself from casual collaborators who are liable to discourage offers of
support from more deeply committed potential partners. (Resulting in:
5. To achieve liberation successfully, the sustainable lifestyle of
superior values must avoid affirming any contribution from those of inferior
values, thus encouraging them to withdraw. (Resulting in: Adversity).
6. The sustainable lifestyle will achieve liberation successfully it
acts forcefully to remove those of inferior values who have reached key
positions of power. (Resulting in: Transformation
Transformation sequence The process of liberation necessarily
results in some loss and deficiency. (Resulting in: Deficiency).
vision condition / Next vision condition
Earlier version in 2nd edition of Encyclopedia
of World Problems and Human Potential (1986)