Documents relating to Climate Change
Page not maintained. See new version on Kairos site.
Those marked (ref) only provide a link to bibliographical information on the document.
An indication of the size of accessible documents is given in kilobytes (eg 42k) -- meaning 42,000 characters.
Where a document has active weblinks to other documents, this is given as (42k, 15w) -- meaning 15 weblinks
Keywords: climate, warming, emissions
Documents for years: 2020+ | 2010-19 | 2000-09 | 1990-99 | 1980-89 | 1970-79 | 1962-69 | ALL years
-  Insights for the Future from the Change of Climate in Copenhagen (107k, 231w)
-  Concept Analysis of Climate Change Agreements (7k)
-  Conversion of Global Hot Air Emissions to Music (70k, 84w)
-  Sets and their Settings: from development to climate change (8k, 6w)
-  Sins of Hot Air Emission, Omission, Commission and Promission (104k, 115w)
-  Terror as Distractant from More Deadly Global Threats (101k, 90w)
-  United Nations Overpopulation Denial Conference (145k, 131w)
-  Case study: State of the World Forum * (11k, 7w)
-  Climate Change and the Elephant in the Living Room (122k, 128w)
-  Climate Change as a Metaphor of Social Change (69k, 29w)
-  Climate of Change Misrepresented as Climate Change (52k, 55w)
-  Geo-engineering Oversight Agency for Thermal Stabilization (GOATS) (71k, 67w)
-  Challenge of Nonviolent Population Decimation: Reducing effects of overpopulation on resources and climate change by major reduction in the height of people (78k, 66w)
-  Clappy-Happy Global Management * (3k, 1w)
-  Playfully Changing the Prevailing Climate of Opinion: Climate change as focal metaphor of effective global governance (199k, 247w)