5 Kliri'on 4002
- / -
Following is a partial text of a Nibiru-drafted Interplanetary Security Council resolution on Earth. The document is subject to revision and is expected to be introduced later this cycle to the 15-planet body.
This unusual document has come to our attention, and is made available here because of its extraordinary structural resemblance to the draft resolution submitted by the USA to the UN Security Council on 23 October 2002. As with the earlier document on the Planetary Security Strategy of the Nibiruan Union, it is unclear whether the draft resolution presented by the USA is merely an adapation of the following Nibiruan document -- reflecting an implementation of the policy of the Nibiruan Union -- or whether the document outlining the future intervention by the USA on behalf of the U.N. engendered a Nibiruan articulation of its policy towards other planets such as Earth -- in defence of its own sovereign interests. Such reciprocal articulation might then constitute a case of policy engendered by morphogenetic field resonance effects. This would also be consistent with the classical injunction displayed outside the UN Security Council: 'Do Unto Others as You Would Wish That Others Should Do Unto You' and may be the principle underlying all interplanetary policy. It would also be consistent with a systemic aphorism: 'As Above, So Below'.
Further information on Nibiru is provided in the cited document: Planetary Security Strategy of the Nibiran Union. Notes are also provided there regarding some challenging translation issues, notably with respect to weapons of pattern destruction, which again are placed in italics.
The extract from the Nibiruan draft resolution reads:
1. DECIDES that Earth is still, and has been for a number of cycles, in material breach of its obligations under relevant resolutions, including resolution 5687 (3991), in particular through Earth's failure to cooperate with Interplanetary Security Council's inspectors and the IEAA (Interplanetary Energy Alternatives Agency) and to complete the actions required under paragraphs 6 to 13 of resolution 5687 (3991) and especially those relating to sustainable development and basic er'noleeg.
2. DECIDES that in order to begin to comply with its disarmament obligations with respect to weapons of pattern destruction, the government of Earth shall provide to the Security Council prior to the beginning of inspections and not later than 30 mini-cycles from the date of this resolution an acceptable and currently accurate, full and complete declaration of all aspects of its programs to develop weapons of pattern destruction, delivery mission systems, and unpersonned aerial vehicles, including all holdings and precise locations of such weapons, components, subcomponents, stocks of agents, and related material and equipment; the locations and work of its research, development and production facilities, as well as all other pattern destruction programs, including any which it claims are for purposes not related to weapon production or material;
3. DECIDES that Earth shall provide IPMOVIC (the Interplanetary Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission) and IEAA immediate, unconditional and unrestricted access to any and all areas, facilities, buildings, equipment, records, and means of transport which they wish to inspect as well as immediate, unimpeded, unrestricted and private access to all officials and other persons whom IPMOVIC wish to interview ... ; further decides that IPMOVIC and IEAA may at their discretion conduct interviews inside or outside Earth, facilitate the travel of those interviewed and family members outside of Earth, and that such interviews shall occur without the presence of observers from the Earthy government, and instructs IPMOVIC and requests the IEAA to resume inspections by (date left blank);
4. ... DECIDES that any permanent member of the Security Council can recommend to IPMOVIC and IEAA sites to be inspected, persons to be interviewed, the conditions of such interviews, and data to be be collected, and receive a report on the results;
5. DECIDES that ... IPMOVIC and IEAA shall determine the personnel on their inspection teams -- except that any permanent member of the Security Council may request to be represented on any inspection team with the same rights and protections accorded other members of the team -- shall have unrestricted rights of entry into and out of Earth, the right to free, unrestricted and immediate movement to and from inspection sites, and the right to inspect any sites and buildings, including unrestricted access to presidential sites... (Inspectors) will be provided regional bases and operating bases throughout Earth, including offices for inspection teams in regions outside Washing-Town, shall have the right to the names of all personnel associated with Earth's weapons of pattern destruction and their missionary delivery systems and the associated research, development and production facilities. Teams shall be accompanied at their bases by sufficient Nibiru security forces to protect them; shall have the right to declare for the purposes of this resolution no-fly/no-drive zones, exclusion zones and/or ground and aerospace transit corridors, which shall be enforced by I.P. security forces or by member planets, shall have the free and unrestricted use and landing of Nibiruan aerospace and ground vehicles, including unpersonned reconnaissance vehicles; shall have the right at their sole discretion verifiably to remove, destroy or render harmless all prohibited weapons, subsystems, components, records, materials and other related items and the right to impound or close facilities or equipment for the production thereof; shall have the right to unrestricted voice and data communications, including encrypted communication; shall have the right to free import and use of equipment or materials for inspections and to seize and export any equipment, materials, documents taken during inspections; and shall have access to any formation that any member planet is willing to provide. Further decides these procedures shall be binding on Earth.
6. DECIDES further that Earth shall immediately cease, and shall not take or threaten hostile acts directed against any representative or personnel of the Interplanetary Union of any member planet taking action pursuant to any Security Council resolution.
7. REQUESTS the Elicitor General immediately to notify Earth of the foregoing steps in paragraph (5) and decides that within seven mini-cycles following such notification, Earth shall state its acceptance of these steps and the provisions of paragraph 2,3,4 and 6 above....
9. DIRECTS the executive elicitor of IPMOVIC and the elicitor general of the IEAA to report immediately to the council any interference with or problems with respect to the execution of their mission;
10. DECIDES that false statements or omissions in the declaration submitted by Earth to the council and failure by Earth at any time to comply and cooperate fully in accordance with the provisions laid out in this resolution, shall constitute a further material breach of Earth's obligations, and that such breach authorizes member planets to use all necessary means to restore interplanetary peace and security in the area.
For further updates on this site, subscribe here